- January 25, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Address: Department of English and Applied Linguistics
University of Peshawar
Contact Number: 091-9226013
- To become part of a dynamic group where I can further explore my social, academic and professional skills and capabilities which I gained in my academic career and to serve in a challenging environment.
- Department of English and Applied Linguistics, University of Peshawar
Lecturer 23 May 2012 to present
- Supported Open Learning Centre (SOLC)
Resource person 23 May 2012 to present
- I have also been internal examiner for the viva voce of the private students at the department and external examiner for the candidates at Public Service Commission.
I have contributed to the teaching and content of the following:
- Teaching MA English (Previous and Final) Subjects
Paper 2: Introduction to Literature (Novel/ fiction and drama)
Paper 3: English Poetry-1 (Chaucer to Restoration)
Paper 4: English Prose (Renaissance and Modern prose)
Paper 5: Language and Linguistics (The nature of human language, grammatical, social and biological aspects of language)
Paper 7: The English Novel (The rise of the English Novel, the Victorian and Modern Novel)
Paper 10: English Language Teaching (ELT) (English language teaching, Language Teaching Theories, Language Course Design, Course/ Syllabus Evaluation, Testing and Assessment)
- Teaching Conversation Classes at SOLC and to the Australia Award Program awardees.
- Proofreading, Editing and Translations
- Assisting in Curriculum Designing