- January 25, 2018
- Posted by: admin
M.Phil , University of Peshawar (2017) in Linguistics
Research Interest: (a) Cognitive Poetics (b) Discourse Analysis (c) Pragmatics
Telephone: 0092 91 9222014
08 years of teaching experience at the Department of English and Applied Linguistics, University of Peshawar.
|Department of English and Applied Linguistics, University of Peshawar||Lecturer||January 2008||Date|
Master Trainer (Resource Person):
- Trained teaching faculty of University of Peshawar, 15th -19th April, 2016 on effective presentation at CHRCD
- Trained administration staff of University of Peshawar 24th-28th May, 2015 on technical report writing at CHRCD
- Trained SRSP staff on Communication Skills December-January 2014
- Trained AUSAID foundation awardees on IELTS November 2014
- Trained FATA students under USAID funded project 2010-2011
“Antic Disposition: Hamlet in the Light of Cooperative Principle”, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. Volume XXI, No 1, 2013 April.
“The Pragmatic Force of Negation in A Nocturnal Upon St. Lucy’s Day”, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. Volume XXI, No 2, 2013 August.
“Schema Disruption and Identity in Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in the Wonderland, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Volume XXI, No.3, 2013 August